Monday, December 31, 2012

Baking Mania Hunt Hints


1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Dondi's Doodads "No knead to worry, it is included in the wrapping."
3. Zoe's Garden "Hurry, before he eats the cherry!"
4. FLOOD "I will just snuggle up here in a basket of treats!"
5. Divalicious "A naked body might make you just fall over"
6. *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* "I love baking almost as much as I love gatchas!"
7. GaR  "Everything Around Me is so Cosmetic"
8. The Plastik ""Straight from the feathered creature's Mouth""
9. Brass in Pocket "No One can Cook Like Granny"
10. USC Textures  "Take an apple from the kitchen table, did you know the cook has a Tattoo?"
11. Asian Flair "Don't push me too hard, i might fall off!"
12. Gestures by Mi "Baking is near and dear to my heart. "
13. 20.Five "Please see entrance of shop :)"
14. Les Sucreries de Fairy " I'm near Gummy bears (Upstairs near the entrance of women section)"
15. Bayview Market "Only one cherry left in this bowl."
16. Fantasy China "Look at the A in the group "
17. by Chiana Oh "Tharr be treasure, me hearties!"
18. Lindys "I'm High On A shelf"
19. Artic Storm "Lovely Table holds a treat"
20. Eye Candi "Eye see you!"
21. Ziva's Underground Footware OUT
22. PK Private Collection "Hot Stuff Missy L"
23. Jade's Creations " Oh Come On! This is sooo what having a sweet tooth is all about :D"
24. G SLOANE "Roses are red and violets are blue, sugar is sweet when love is true ♥"
25. Suki's Silken Fashions OUT
26. Aphrodite's Resturant "I love relaxing on that wonderful winter terrace over there!"
27.  Larnia Kids OUT
28.  PRISM " I`m  pretty and red and santa  has one he rides in on Xmas Eve"
29. Destiny's Designs OUT
30. before sleep "Where else but the dining table? "
31. Margaritaville Swag "Looking High and Low then High again"
32. *-*Purretes*-* "Do not get to burn"
33. Bitch Tail "It is a slow mail day!"
34. Little House of Curios OUT
35. The Happy Hat "Check the Hunt Hints for a sign, of my cooking "oh so divine""
36. Nomik's Creations "The view outside may be cold and beautiful, yet from here I can watch and remain warm."
37. Virtual Textures "Hint giver available over the desk at the landing point of Virtual Textures"
38. Ruth's Creations "Nice view from here."
39. Dressing Darlings "I  love hair -- think I will go look at some"
40. Atooly "maybe I'll find some cupcakes in these boxes"
41. Kitty's Creations "Look where treats may be placed but pickles would also be put somewhere. ;)"
42. PRIME "You'll find me in an obvious place. Where would you go to stuff your face?"
43. My sweet Sin "It fears the bears, it fears the collars, where might a little poor cherry hide?!"
44. Amulet " Did you peek in the pool?"
45. Peippo "If you do the cooking by the book - Then you'll have a cake"
46. Treasured Estate "Look where you would wish to hide your sweetest treats. "
47. FIN *Relive the fifties* "Aloha heja he"